PE foam film rolls
The foam film is made of LDPE (low density polyethylene). The structure of the material consists of closed air-filled spores, which do not contain moisture and contaminants.
- Universal and easy to use because it is easy, non-slip, elastic, odorless and flexible.
- Protects products from water, dirt and dust.
- Excellent shock absorption.
- The package can be sealed during transport.
- The film can be recycled.
- Specified dimensions of the film are: thickness mm x width m x length of roll in m.
Frequently asked questions
1. Can I purchase goods on arrival at the store?
2. How much does delivery cost and how much time does delivery take?
3. Are you applying discounts? if am a juridical person how to buy from your shop?
The process of purchasing is the same for juridical persons as for everyone, just specify in the billing step the details of your company or institution (if you act as a person with an individual activity certificate, then you are already a legal entity).
4. What is the minimum order quantity?
5. How can I pay for the goods?
- Payment cards (credit and debit)
- Bank transfer
- Cash to the courier at the time of delivery (this service costs €1.50 with VAT).