It is a premium silk paper, imported from the famous and old French paper factory PAPETERIES DE MONTSÉGUR, which produces silk paper even since the 1840s. This paper is a great tool for representative packaging of clothes, gifts, wrapping flowers, making pompom bubbles, etc.
- Heat resistant.
- Extremely thin - 18 g/m2.
- Sheet dimensions: 50 x 75 cm.
- Packaging: 24 sheets.
- Specified package price (24 sheets).
Purchasing larger quantities:
When buying 20 pounds, we sell 480 packs.
The colors in the picture below may vary in different screens. There are a lot of shades, and each one sees them differently.
View a large color palette version.
Frequently asked questions
1. Can I purchase goods on arrival at the store?
2. How much does delivery cost and how much time does delivery take?
3. Are you applying discounts? if am a juridical person how to buy from your shop?
The process of purchasing is the same for juridical persons as for everyone, just specify in the billing step the details of your company or institution (if you act as a person with an individual activity certificate, then you are already a legal entity).
4. What is the minimum order quantity?
5. How can I pay for the goods?
- Payment cards (credit and debit)
- Bank transfer
- Cash to the courier at the time of delivery (this service costs €1.50 with VAT).