Black polyethylene film
The film is used in various areas:
- In construction.
- In the home.
- In agriculture.
- In industry.
The film is suitable for covering, facing, waterproofing, packing and other work. Made from secondary raw materials. Since the secondary polyethylene film is made from secondary raw materials, the color of the film may be less pronounced and have a specific smell.
Packing: 3 m wrapped in 1,5 m wide rolls.
We also have the opportunity to produce the original film. For other sizes and thicknesses, contact the e-mail. mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +370 (5) 249 9958
Frequently asked questions
1. Can I purchase goods on arrival at the store?
2. How much does delivery cost and how much time does delivery take?
3. Are you applying discounts? if am a juridical person how to buy from your shop?
The process of purchasing is the same for juridical persons as for everyone, just specify in the billing step the details of your company or institution (if you act as a person with an individual activity certificate, then you are already a legal entity).
4. What is the minimum order quantity?
5. How can I pay for the goods?
- Payment cards (credit and debit)
- Bank transfer
- Cash to the courier at the time of delivery (this service costs €1.50 with VAT).